lørdag den 27. marts 2010

It's holiday time !

Yesterday we went on holiday! Easter is a nice holiday because it lasts that long - we've got 10 days off. What will I do with all that time? Sew, sew, sew... With Astrid ; D I'll pick her up at the station, but before that I'll goto my paternal aunt's place and pick up her sewing machine. We gotta work faster, haha!
I really like this shirt. And how much did it cost me? 5 DKK. I love spending my money with care..


Talking of spending money with care... I bought this stuff yesterday, when I went shopping with Ariellah and Yin. They called me Botox-face beacuse I couldn't smile properly - everytime I tried my eyes just got smaller and my mouth twisted into an odd shape. They said that I looked like an annoyed bitch smiling... haha.
I have a huge thing for White x Red x Blue. I can't get enough of it!

<3**

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hey, I just stumbled across your blog. It's really cute! I love gyaru style too, but I don't have time to do it often, so I tend to just save it for special occasions!

    I love spending my money carefully too, but it gets hard after a while . . . all those cute things everywhere. DX

    SvarSlet
  2. i like the style~

    following~!

    SvarSlet