søndag den 14. marts 2010

Stuff is stuff

I went to a B-day party today. In this. It was for a girl turning 18, a family friend. But she was like PARTAYY and I ended up reading for 2-3 hours because my parents didn't want to leave.
The blazer I'm wearing I bought for 25 DKK on Thursday. I was reallt not sure if I wanted it, bacause it's yellow which is wild, but I took a dare and bought it. I sow it in in the back to make it more tight-fit and took out the shoulder pads. Now I'm so happy I got it ! <3>

A ring my parents gave me, because shcool's been bringing me down lately. A shining star will lead to the future... I love stars, I have wayy too many star things <3

I saw Alice in Wonderland this evening. I wasn't really looking forward to it, but thought I'd watch it anyway so I went with my parents and some of their friends. And just like I had predicted, I didn't quite fancy it. I was bored to death, actually. I was never really on the New-Alice-hype eather, sooo... Kinda a waste of my money :(

I reaally should be going to bed now. I just feel like I wasted today...

<3**

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your ring is fabulous! I love stars, rings and shine so this is fabulous. Lucky girl ^_^

    SvarSlet
  2. Haha thanks! I'm very happy about it as well :)

    SvarSlet
  3. LOOOVE your makeup and coordinate <33

    SvarSlet