fredag den 5. marts 2010

Job change ahead?

I went to a job interview today in Imperial, the biggest cinema in all of Scandinavia - or at least Denmark - and they have a lot of youth workers. If I get the job I'll have abot 25-30 hours a month and 10 DKK more in pay per hour, compared to my current job in Bog&Idé.

They'll call me in the beginning of next week if I got the job - I really hope I get it! Also, Imperial plans a lot of special arrangements, such as the Oscars event this Sunday. It could be really fu to participate in the making of such events as a worker. Urrrg, I want that job :/

I've had fun with my curlers these past days. It's great to have curls again <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg har også overvejet at søge job i Imperial! :D
    Ved du om de har noget minimum antal timer man skal arbejde?

    Og jeg elsker dit hår på de nederste billeder :D
    Det klæder dig vildt godt.

    SvarSlet
  2. Omg Jeg håber du får jobbet. OwOb det kunne være sygt fedt at arbejde sådan et sted! OwO

    -I love your hair! ; w ;

    SvarSlet