lørdag den 27. februar 2010
torsdag den 25. februar 2010
mandag den 22. februar 2010
søndag den 21. februar 2010
School starts again tomorrow. Back to drama and noise, yay = . = But I'll make the best of it :D
- Seen a lot of friends (parties does that, duh)
- Relaxed A LOT
- Watched way to much anime (I keep telling myself that I can watch just 1 more and... I've watched 3 seasons of Teen Titans and 1.5 of Avatar the Last Airbender. THIS IS PATHETIC, get a life XD but what can I say, I love manga&anime. And you can read manga + be gal just fine >:D REFER TO PICTUTRE)
- Eaten so much sugar and candy, thanks to my uncle being a baker and always making too much cake for his kids' b-days so basically throwing 50000 calories down our throats.
- Done a minimum of homework, I cannot believe we only had 2 hours of work
- Bought too many things, need to spend less
lørdag den 20. februar 2010
tirsdag den 16. februar 2010
mandag den 15. februar 2010
fredag den 12. februar 2010
So, today almost all schools in DK go on winter break - 9 days of no school. I don't think I realized how much I needed this break until now... There's some problems in my class about the lectures not being on the right educational level and the student not treating each other as respectful as they could. Plus we're more grouped than a regular class, in reality not really a class. So that is just really tiring and frustrating because I thought high school was for people who wanted to learn. Seems like half the class doesn't think so?!
torsdag den 11. februar 2010
Soo my dad found this review from a danish magazine called TÆNK - they are know to have quality reviews of all things. They pointed out Canos EOS 1000D to be the best. THIS.
But then one of my friends told me that it wasn't that good and another told me that Canon gives their best cameras small numbers like 6 og 60, the good cameras 600 and the least good numbers with 3 digits - like Canon EOS 1000D? So I'm kinda frustrated... Sascha told me to buy Canon EOS 450D. THIS.
Oh I dunno... and plus my dad was like :( when I told him that I might not want the camera he found...
I went to my japanese class today and we read the story of Urashima Taro and the Turtle and the Dragon Castle. It was all really down-to-earth and just fun. It's been a while since I had a relaxed lelationship with japanese as a language. HAPPY.
tirsdag den 9. februar 2010
Not at all sexy... Oh yea! I made those pants and that bow yesterday 1 hour and this morning 1 hour and 15 minutes 8D <3>3