lørdag den 6. marts 2010

Shopping at low cost!

I saw one of my best friends today. It's been quite some time since we last met up, so it was so great to see her again. I miss her so much - we went to school together a year ago (from 7th to 9th grade) and saw each other every day at that time.


We went to a flea market and I bought some stuff:

A floral short dress which I already love - 25 DKK
A pair of homey pants, real soft ! <3>

A comic that looked interesting, the films Love Actually, The Boy and the Iron Giant and Quest for Camelot - The Magic Sword. All things for 30 DKK.

My H&M tights I saw on Wednesday but decided not to buy because they were 70 DKK, and then saw them again yesterday for 10 DKK and bought them.

Urg, Oscars tomorrow! Navi (Avatar) tails making tonight and tomorrow 8D (we're going as Navi's in red carbet-clothes)

<3**

4 kommentarer:

  1. Navi <3 really creative idea. And you were lucky with the H & M tights, you didn't buy them in the first instance because of something! XD

    xox

    SvarSlet
  2. nice med h&m bukserne :) var der mange mennesker derude?

    SvarSlet
  3. I looooooooooooove cheap stuff! It's the best :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Love your stockings <3 And I have that dress! ^^

    SvarSlet