onsdag den 17. marts 2010

A chat in a chair.

I met up with Anna and Majse today. I've known Anna for some time now and I used to go to a theatre class with Majse about 3 years ago. We went to a cafee called Klaptræet and drank coffee and hot chocolate.


I had a lot of fun. It was good to see some girls and just talk about everything from toilet visits to politics. I laughed harder than I have for about a week now, so that felt great.




We sat there, in those chairs, talking for 3 hours. It was quite fun to see the other guests changing - we were the only ones to remain for that long.

Anna smoked, what was it, 8 cigarettes? In a row. She didn't even pause in between, haha. I didn't really care that much, but when I got home I really started noticing how badly I smelled. I had to wash my extensions because they reeked - and I even washed them 3 days ago ! :s oh well, it takes no time :D

Thanks for a good afternoon and evening girls <3

<3**




2 kommentarer:

  1. Ahaha, looks and sounds really cosy :D

    SvarSlet
  2. It was SO lovely. Let's do it again soon!! Looking forward already <3

    SvarSlet