torsdag den 16. september 2010

In sicness and hair - no, that sounds wrong

I've been feeling a little skeptical about this whole long-bangs project I'm going at. I've seen some gals really rocking the bang style I want with the length of bangs I'm currently at. But it's not really working out the way I wanted it to. So I've been thinking of getting short bangs again.


But I've decided not to. Because I used to hate how my short bangs looked after an hour. And I had to wash my hair every day - pretty unhealthy! I guess my bangs just needs some more centimeters to look great..

Aah, this is the kind of hair I dream of having, but will never dare to do. I'd have to bleach my hair and since I'm allergic to perfume and other cosmetic stuff I'm way to scared of getting burned to try.

Also... WHY. WHyyyy did I color my hair?! Really, I'm getting pre-tty frustrated. Not really because I don't like the color, just because my extensions don't match my hair anymore. AND I MISS MY LONG HAIR. "You already have long hair, honny" some people tell me. But guess what? I want it longer. Ragggeeee.



I'm sick. Again. Every time the seasons change I get sick. I hate that. Last year I spend a great deal of days away from school and all because of sickness. I'm so damn weak against cold. So I'm at it again with at least 10 cups of tea every day and all the Kleenex in the world.

<3**


5 kommentarer:

  1. Arh for den da D: Skynd dig og bli rask <3 ellers går det nok, både Dorte og jeg er også syge! :D

    Godt du beholder dit lange hår uden pandehår, for det klær dig rigtig rigtig meget <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Get well soon! I am pretty weak against colds, too (´___`;)

    There are products to increase your hair growth which you should be able to get at a drugstore or at a pharmacy :3 Some of them work really nice! ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. Take care!!!
    I just discovered you blog and have become a fan!! You have such a great style <3
    I got trouble with my bang all the time; when I don't have it, I miss it and I find all sort of gorgeous images of gyarus and people with great bang. When I have mine, I regret about it two days after lol
    xxx

    SvarSlet
  4. I hope you feel better! Seasons changing is always such a sick time >_<

    I have found bangs work best if you keep them off your head while at home with a roller if you have an oily forehead (I do >_<;;). It's such work though >_<;;

    I agree my hair is never long or short or curly or red or anything enough. It's a hard thing to be satisfied with.

    SvarSlet
  5. Aww, håber du bliver glad for dit hår igen snart <3 og god bedring! Mega cute billede af dig btw~<3

    SvarSlet