onsdag den 7. juli 2010

Motion picturing

Soo, I've been watching a lot of movies these past days. Trying to relax as much as possible to be fully charged for j-country. I've seen some all alone, wich I actually enjoy - yeah, wieeeerdo, I know - and some with Line or my mom.

I watches Acceptance yesterday. It's a movie from 2006 about some high school students who doesn't get into college, but can't bear to see their parents' sad and disappointed faces so they make a fake college to fool them ! I watched it a couple of years ago in an airplane and I thought it was pretty cool then. This time around I liked it too. It's comedy but not the kind of american comedy that I can't laugh of.
Plus, the main character is played by one of the actors in "He is just not that into you" and I like his style - very down-to-earth and charming.



A little while ago I saw The proposal with my mom. We saw it in the cinema as well, but I thought it'd be okay to watch it again. And I think it's one of the better chick flicks. It's not too over-the-top but still a little too perfect and odd to be possible, haha.

We laughed a lot, and my father obviously felt a little lonely downstairs.
Us: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
... some time passes... and this scene in the movie starts playing.



Dad: What IS that? Just WHAT are you watching?!
Us: Hahahah, just a chick flick!
Dad: Hm... all right then...

Ryan Reynolds is so great. Can't wait for the upcoming Green Lantern movie!! Even if they are double-cartoonizing him. Jezz guys, you can't use the same actor for both Deadpool and GL... Sigh... But he is kind of perfect for GL and does good as Deadpool.


<3**

4 kommentarer:

  1. mmmh Ryan Reynolds, a VERY good reason to watch GL <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Aquamarine, John Tucker Must Die og Bride Wars...
    I really liked the last one.. ^^
    OG JEG FALDT IKKE I SØV UNDER EN ENESTE AF DEM DENNE GANG!!
    I am so proud ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. Haha, har skrevet så meget om det med Ryan Reynolds - men det ved du nok XP

    SvarSlet
  4. WHAT. ISN'T HE GOING TO BE THE FLASH TOO? WTF IS THIS?!?!

    SvarSlet