onsdag den 17. november 2010

Hairy freak


Picture pretty much describes how I feel right now. Almost how I'm actually standing right now. I'm gonna go into town in a few to attend the MIDNIGHT SHOWING of the Harry Potter part 1!! I am seriously. freaking. out. Or actually quite the contrary. I'm sitting in my chair, shaking. Oh god, I hope it's good.

I just finished reading the book to the point where it will end (though I only know the approximate place and therefore just read to the beginning of the Hogwartz fight. Somebody told me she thought I was crazy for reading it so soon before watching the movie, because I would have all the correct informations in my head while watching. But that's how I like it.


Brb. Apparating myself to the cinema.

<3**

2 kommentarer:

  1. You lucky one... I have to wait until tomorrow evening (18.11.) at 20.30 o'clock... have fun! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. lol Apparate. 8D

    What did you think? I thought it was pretty good, but I'm kind of unhappy about it being split in two parts-- it's stopped right when it was getting good!! I would have rather watched a six hour movie, with all of it. XD

    SvarSlet