tirsdag den 9. februar 2010

Starting working out again..

So, I went to aerobic today. For the first time in like 2 months. I was done for. We got off 15 minutes earlier because we were all - except Yin, that sucker - totally dead.
Guess how long it took me to get home. You've made a guess? Now, write it do- all right, taking that too far. Sorry. I've made the trip from Nordhavn too home in 40 minutes countless times. This time I had to dress from my sport clothes into normal clothes, so of course I was a bit delayed there. But it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes. 1 HOUR and 15 minutes?! I hate winter, DSB - in a mix that means deleted trains and more slow trains.
I had to wait for my train for 10 minutes and in those minutes this really creepy dude came up to me and started saying stuff like: "I like your eyes, can I have a closer look? Can I see them more often? Can I get your number? What is your name?" DAAARGH. And I was a bit greasy, also my hair, my lashes were coming a little loose - all due to aerobic - and I wasn't even wearing anything sexy. This is was I wore today...


Not at all sexy... Oh yea! I made those pants and that bow yesterday 1 hour and this morning 1 hour and 15 minutes 8D <3>3

I will also use this post to whine. Whine hard. I own a iMac, the ones where all of the stuff is in the screen - so the computer iiis the screen - and this is what it looks like now (the corner):





I can't even tell you how much my insides bleeds because of this. LOOK AT THAT CRACK. IN MY SCREEN. No, I won't think about it. And I won't think about the fact that it is the lamp, still standing on my table, that did it...

<33**

4 kommentarer:

  1. how come is that crack???
    so pity,
    i'm a big fan of Apple and really adore iMac, i wish i could own it..
    ^_^

    xoxo


    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. haha jeg var bare totalt hooked på mere work out!

    SvarSlet
  3. hey ^^ I just stumbled over your blog!
    those photos in the header and your amekaji-esque look in this post are reallyy cute! <3

    RIP. pc screen >__<

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't know why there is a crack D; But the screen melted from the heath of the lamp, and maybe that also made it crack?

    Be welcome, Madeleine ;p and thanks !

    SvarSlet