fredag den 22. oktober 2010

Magical cuteness



I should really work on my cosplay. I just can't seem to get started. It may have something to do with the fact that I only just returned from having bought my fabrics in Roskilde. The shops in the city didn't have the colors I needed, so I couldn't buy them there. And I didn't want to pay a lot of money to get there and back so I had to wait for my dad to drive me out there. Thank you, dad!



I've bought my first real pyjama!! I've never had one and have always wanted one. When I saw this cute Disney pyjama I just had to have it. Look at the buttonsss! Haha, just too cute not to buy, imo. It's also very soft, almost like a teddy bear.

I'm reading the 5th Harry Potter now. Damn, Harry is a pain in the ass. And I keep getting sad when I laugh of Fred and George and their funny lines. Why Fred, J. K. Rowling?!?!

<3**


7 kommentarer:

  1. that pyjama is soo cute! I really need (want) something cute to wear around house... :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Tak fordi du har fået mig til at læse Harry Potter igen Liv. Du en dejlig tøs <3
    (gæt hvem det er :D *smiley*)

    SvarSlet
  3. ÅHHH, jeg elsker når folk laver små fletninger i deres hår! Det er sådan en sød detalje.

    OG KOM NU I GANG MED DE COSPLAYS, LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIV. DU ENDER MED AT FÅ STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow your makeup in the first picture is loooovely!! What lashes are you wearing if you don't mind me asking? I have problems with mine showing up well in pictures. D:

    Btw, cute pajamas! Totally worth the buy!! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. aww you are so cute man. I love your new PJ <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Love your hair in the first pic :D

    SvarSlet
  7. You're so gorgeous. I lovelovelove your hair!

    SvarSlet