mandag den 10. maj 2010

SVS 2010 done for


Morten, the buddy, and I.

This year's SVScon was really great! I had a lot of fun etc. I am just SO done for. I don't think I have ever been this wasted after a con. I really don't know why I am so tired, because I did sleep around 5 hours every night...

Right now I'm sorting out my 900 images from the con and uploading and such...

It already feels like it's been weeks since the con, aren't that crazy? I got back YESTERDAY.

I'll probably make a proper entry about the con tomorrow!

<3**

3 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you :D
    I love her, she's so cute ^^

    And okay, it looks almost the exact same as mine though xD It's really pretty :3

    And how was SVS?? :D

    SvarSlet
  2. you need about 7 hours of sleep dear! and congrats on winning :)

    SvarSlet