søndag den 2. maj 2010

Boring toughness

I have written my applications for other schools this weekend. It was surprisingly hard to do, both with the actual writing and the thoughts behind. It's just sad to think about leaving for another class. But I don't think my educational level will be high enoug if I stay at my current school...

Also I'm doing my homework right now. Or... not RIGHT now. I can't think straight right now, haha. That's what 3 hours of hard work does to you. And I'm still not done with my social studies assignment.

URG.


Also, I found this gross picture of a giant octupus and just thought I'd share it with you all. EEW. Japanese people take pictures of the stranges things...

<3**

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love you octopus <3 There's this cute video on youtube with a guy bonding with an octopus, haha.

    SvarSlet
  2. Awwie... Held og lykke med det hele ;_;

    SvarSlet
  3. Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.

    SvarSlet