lørdag den 1. december 2018

Copenhagen Reunion


I returned to Copenhagen and stopped by Rasmus before reaching my final destination. We did our inktobers together and catched up. I was going to London for two weeks, so I wanted to see him the one afternoon I was able.
Just before returning Suheb's Dreams Factory had landed on my front step! I was too tired to read it Saturday when I came home, so I did it on Sunday instead. Sunday where I went to pick Arianna from UCLA and DKA up! She was coming to Copenhagen for a few days before we were going to London together.


I made it to the month's sketch meet for some hours before heading to the airport - Keon ended up getting a lift there too! Traffic was horrible, so Ariana had waited a little bit. I then took her out into the woods by Klampenborg, positive that she'd love the fall colours!


Bakken was such a weird ghost town but otherwise the woods were full of people out on a Sunday stroll.


 After that we went on down to the Little Mermaid since we had the car haha. But Kastellet looked gorgeous in the golden hour light.


We were getting hungry so I showed Bastard Cafe to her and we got some grub while playing!


And since we were basically there we stopped by the Kim Larsen memorial concert - as it was a pretty unique event and I figured it was fun even without knowing Danish. It was crazy to see one of the most trafficked streets closed down!


Monday we went high in Our Saviour's. Arianna made it to the top!


It was crazy windy, but the miniature Copenhagen never gets old!


We also took a peak inside the church which I actually don't think I've ever done before. But the animated information video from the tower starred a bird which was one of the sculptures and we wanted to find it!


Autumn colours all around.


Even in Kongens Have.


Not tired of heights and spirals we took the Round Tower and I shared my childhood dreams of roller-blading down the spiral.


 We ended the day with a dinner at my fave, Sporvejen. And then we watched Shakespeare in Love!


Tuesday we walked into the city to go to Glyptoteket.


We also explored Frederiksberg Have where Arianna was very excited about seeing swans (just like Hannah was haha!) before meeting up with my parents for dinner at Absalon.


We then rushed to the theatre to see Carmen! 


It was a modern ballet and it was great fun having Arianna there to tell me some little things - and it was also film themed, which was fun for us as movie buffs.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar